Monday, January 31, 2011

Our First POST...Our First BABY!!!

WOW!!!  I really don't even know how to begin this post or our blog for that matter!  I have been wanting to start blogging for a while now.  I just haven't for some reason.  Well, I have the perfect reason to start now!!!

WE ARE EXPECTING!!!  Matt and I are expecting our first child to arrive on or around August 3.  We are so excited!  I am currently 13 weeks and 5 days as of today.  This has been a pretty great pregnancy so far.  I haven't really had any morning sickness or anything like that.  My biggest problem has been fatigue!!!  I am slowly but surely begining to get some energy back.  The past few months have been a world-wind for us.  Matt started Nursing School at USM two weeks ago, and he is living with my parents during the week and comes home on the weekend.  He studies all the time and I am so proud of him already!!!  Between him leaving for school and my hormones...I have been an emotional basket case!!!  I find myself crying all the time over the silliest things.  Welcome to pregnancy I guess.  We truly feel as though this baby and everything else going on in our lives right now are truly the works of the Lord.  Things do not become orchestrated and inter-woven like this without him!  I think the hardest thing I have struggled with so far is letting go of my control issues and giving him everything we have...this baby, our marriage, finances, and my sanity! Ha!!  HE IS SO GOOD and I TRUST HIM!!!

I will keep everyone updated as we go hopefully at least once a week.  I will also post ultrasound pics as soon as I can scan and get them up!  Until then, please keep us in your prayers!!! GOD BLESS!

This weeks BABY STATS!!
13 w 5d (2nd Trimester)
Baby is as big as a Lemon (3 in, 1.5oz)
I have a tiny baby bump, and all of my pants are too tight!  Starting to wear some maternity pants.
We find out in 3 weeks and 2 days what we are having...And YES...I am counting down the days!!!

3 comments:

  1. Yay, I'm the first follower! Congrats Ms. Erin, I can't wait to watch your story and trust in the Lord grow more and more. Super happy for you guys!
    Lots o Love from KY
    -JoyD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!!! SO glad you have a blog now! 2nd follower! :o) See you Wednesday! If you are ever in downtown Jackson around lunch, we need to get together! Love ya! Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited about being a great aunt to your's and Matt's sweet baby. I can't wait to see what wonderful parents you both will be. I love you both dearly. Aunt Myrene

    ReplyDelete