Monday, April 18, 2011

A Great Weekend!!!

This weekend was fabulous!  We had our first shower in Baby Brody's honor, and we were blessed with the presence of family and friends!!!  Below are a few pictures from the shower.  Aunt CeCe did a great job and a special thank you to Becky, Melody, and Michelle as well as Claire for making everything so PERFECT!!


A frame that Robert and Claire made especially for Brody!

These were the cutest cupcakes.  The shower had a bluebird/chick theme.  The cupcakes had cococut used as the nest and three little chicks on top!!  Thank goodness there is really only ONE chick in this NEST!!!



These gifts were purchased specially for Brody's dad....can't you tell!!!

This was our wishing tree.  As guests came in they wrote their wish for us on a tag and hung it on the wishing tree!  We had some of the best advice and well wishes!!

Favors for guests were "Peeps"!

This is what we ended up coming home with this weekend!  Truly blessed...TRULY!

One of my favorite gifts from Saturday...Brody's first pair of boxers!!!  They are so cute and tiny!!

After we left the shower, my mom and I drove to Oxford to meet Matt and my dad.  They went to the Red/Blue game that morning, and we met them for the baseball game against Kentucky that afternoon!  We almost froze to death!!!  I miss Oxford so much, and it was great to get to spend some time up there with Matt and my parents.  Hotty Toddy!

This was a happy Big Daddy bought for Brody at Rebel Rags!  Love these sweet shoes!

We left Oxford Saturday night and went to my Mammaw and Pappaw's house to spend the night and visit with them. Eric and Julie also came up!  Sunday morning we had breakfast and then headed back to Oxford for a little while before starting back to Jackson.  Matt had a lot of studying to do.  

I go back to the doctor for a check-up on Wednesday.  I will be 25 weeks pregnant!!!  Crazy how time is flying by.  Brody will be here before we know it, and I can't wait.  His crib came in this morning and bedding should be in by the end of next week!!  I will post pictures of his room then!  Below is a belly pic at 24.5w!  And YES...my belly really is THAT BIG!  He had the hiccups for the first time this morning, and it was the sweetest feeling!!  I am so in love with this little guy already!!!



1 comment:

  1. Whoop Whoop!! Love all Brody's stuff!!!! you look adorable!! The boxers.. oh my!! Too much!! :) Love the blue sheep frame too!!!!! Cant wait to see pics of the nursery!!!!

    ReplyDelete